Cannabinoids are the chemical compounds responsible for the effects of marijuana among its users. There are close to 85 cannabinoids in a marijuana plant, but two of the most talked about are the THC and the CBD. While the THC is mainly responsible for the psychoactive effects that people feel when using cannabis, the CBD or the cannabidiol doesn’t come with any psychoactive effects. Instead, it’s known for its numerous medical benefits and it’s for this reason why the CBD is gaining huge popularity nowadays.
One of the CBD products that you can find in the market is the CBD isolate. It’s a fine white powder made from the CBD chemical compound and is a great choice of CBD product for those who want a pure and powerful CBD with no THC.
What to Expect From CBD Isolates?
If this is the first time you have heard about the CBD isolate, then you’ll probably be wondering what to expect from this product and how it differs from the rest of the CBD products in the market today.
The CBD isolate comes in the form of a white powder that contains the cannabidiol compound. It is said to be the purest types of all CBD products since it’s not synthetically made. Instead, it’s an all-natural product that was extracted directly from hemp. The CBD isolate is a great option for users who are sensitive to the naturally occurring terpenes and other materials from the hemp plant, which are commonly found in other hemp products.
Using the CBD Isolate
Another great thing about the CBD isolate is that it’s highly versatile, which means that you can use it in various ways.
Here are some of the most common methods of taking CBD isolate:
- Consumed as Edibles – There are CBD edibles that are made from the isolate but they are expensive. You can choose to make your own edibles using the CBD isolate or add it to your food.
- Placing it Under the Tongue – The powder is tasteless so it’s easy to place it under your tongue for up to 90 seconds until it gets absorbed into your bloodstream.
- Tincture Drops – Another popular method is to make it into tincture drops and then take it in the form of drops.
- Topical Applications – Since the CBD isolate is tasteless and odorless, it can easily blend into oils, which you can then apply topically.
- Vaping – You can add the CBD isolate to any CBD vape liquid or you can vape it directly using a vape pen.
Why Use CBD Isolate?
As mentioned, CBD is the compound from cannabis that contains a lot of therapeutic qualities. Unlike THC, it doesn’t have any psychoactive effects. Those who want to take advantage of marijuana’s medical benefits may find it more appealing to use the CBD isolate. Since it’s odorless and tasteless, you can experiment in many ways to find your sweet spot or the exact dose that can give you the best results.