Are you looking for CBD cocktail recipes for the party you plan on hosting? If so, then we have you covered. These simple CBD infused cocktails are fun and easy to prepare. Take note that the effect of these cocktails varies from one person to another but in general, they trigger euphoria without the sense of anxiety that one would feel when taking regular cannabis.
Here are out top recipes:
1. CBD-Infused Green Derby
We all know that fruits are good for our body. With this CBD oil drink recipe, you can enjoy a dose of healthy fruits since its ingredients include lemon juice and grapefruit juice.
- 5-ounce honey syrup
- 5-ounce lemon juice
- 1-ounce CBD-infused Bourbon
- 1-ounce grapefruit juice
- In a cocktail shaker, pour all ingredients and shake until they are combined well together.
- Grab a Collins glass, pour some ice and then add the mixture.
- Pour some soda water and top it with fresh grapefruit.
2. CBD-Infused Cosmopolitan Drink
If you’re a fan of the Sex in the City, then indulge in this drink to get a taste of Carrie Bradshaw’s cosmopolitan life!
- 15 mg CBD tincture
- 2 1/2 oz. Bourbon
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- 2 to 8 pcs of mint leaves plus some extra for garnishing
- In a chilled julep cup, muddle the leaves up and the syrup and CBD tincture together.
- Pour the bourbon and top it with ice.
- Swizzle the drink and then top with more ice.
- Finally, garnish with the extra mint leaves or you can use fresh mint sprigs.
Preparing CBD Cocktails is Fun and Easy
You don’t really need to be an expert bartender to prepare the cocktail recipes above. Creating these CBD-infused cocktails is not really daunting. It could take a bit of practice, but anyone should be able to prepare these recipes. Infusing CBD to your cocktail drinks is a great way to level up the fun and excitement on your cocktail parties. It doesn’t hurt that these cocktails will provide you with a truly great night out experience without the nasty hangover.
The Effects of CBD Cocktails
CBD is known for its calming effects. It helps to relax the senses and eases the body from discomforts. Drinking CBD cocktails is like enjoying a ride at Disneyland without freaking out or going out of the carriage!
According to some bartenders from the trendiest cities in the United States, including those who are known to serve CBD cocktails NYC, adding CBD to cocktails can help enhance the flavor of the drinks. It can also help reduce anxiety and inflammation and these effects can be felt by simply drinking these delicious CBD-infused drinks recipes.
People who have tried experimenting with other CBD cocktail recipes have also claimed that the drinks help minimize the negative effects that come with intoxication although there isn’t any scientific research that could support this as of yet.